Home Forums Basura Stocks BHI – relax just accumulate

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by profleo profleo 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    pamacadadmin
    pamacadadmin
    Keymaster

price might fly soon so get ready as long as the price is consolidation mode but on the other hand ichimoku signal gives a sell signal.

brogs
    Participant

will BHI eventually fly? medyu ipitt.. my anung catalyst and hnhntay pra lumipad ito?

richkid
    richkid
    Participant

I think a bad news has come. Ali-bhi cancellation of moa.

richkid
    richkid
    Participant

I think a bad news has come. Ali-bhi cancellation of moa.

pamacadadmin
    pamacadadmin
    Keymaster

the good news turns bad but i think hinete loves BHI just so happened they are still busy with others, massive sell down is traders sentiments but i still believe that it will eventually recover. With the Forum topic, it is said just relax and accumulate but bad news came into scene, cut loss can be done by traders but if you are investing its ok just so happened it is considered as basura, Basura fly but sometimes it burns, but for me just wait it will recover.

Jonathan
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Prof careful tayo sa postings and make it clear the catalyst and reasons for accumulation especially if the sources of information are not reliable..because if they bought it the other day at the time of postings, they will have a bloody port of almost 13% loss. then on our post we should write if our reco is for long term, mid term or short term play.so Newbie will not make a mistakes.thanks.

rjcpasion
    Participant

Thanks Sir Jonathan for the concern but I think no one can really foresee matters that are yet to happen. BHI was really playing between .123-126 it even visited .13ish levels days after this topic was posted but here the bad news came. Boom ipit! Napa Cut ako at 10% loss

pamacadadmin
    pamacadadmin
    Keymaster

Sir Jonathan, this topic may have a wrong topic title, but it was posted September 16, and somehow it fly a bit on September 17 which has a good forecast. Accumulation of BHI in speculation with respect to Ayala and BHI deal but news came which we can not control last friday, it was not told that this stock is not for long term because this is a BASURA stock or an speculative stocks. For those who accumulated BHI its now a choice to cut or hold but in my opinion if you are trying to invest then better hold than loss money, but the problem of holding,your money sleep for a while.
    Two Scenario with Basura/Speculative Stocks
    1. Earn/Gain a lot as much as 10% to kisame
    2. Loss/Ipit, money sleeps

endian
    Participant

sir ano next support or resistance ng BHI. mukang lumalaban ang stock na ito nung friday. baka mag pick ito sa monday, mukang madaming nag accumulate & holding at .089 &.090. What is our latest opinion on this Prof. thanks

profleo
    profleo
    Keymaster

BHI Support is 0.0850

endian
    Participant

Boss, merong FB Page ang PAM?

profleo
    profleo
    Keymaster

If you have accumulate dis stock during the fitst post i think walang naging mali kasi lumaba ang stock na ito at ngaun balik n nmn sa top gainer. One favorite basura talaga.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.